Reminders

Reading God's Word is bread to my hungry soul. Hearing the Gospel, being reminded of the Gospel, and sharing the Gospel to others is water to my thirsty soul. Waiting for His soon return is the beat of my heart. Walking in the Spirit is evidence of my love. Serving Him in the Spirit is also evidence of my love. Glorifying God is my theme from now until eternity. 

The above statements are not perfected - they are merely reminders of where my eyes are to be fixed.

 "..that if you confess with your mouth the LORD Jesus and believe in your heart that GOd has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes unto righteousness and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. For the Scripture says, 'Whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame.' For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek, for the same Lord over all is rich to all who call upon Him. For 'whoever calls on the name of the LORD shall be saved.'"

"For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scripture..."

"Thanks be to God who gives us the victory through our LORD Jesus Christ. Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the LORD, knowing that your labor is never wasted in the LORD." 

 

 

Comments

  1. Psalm 136:26 O give thanks unto the God of heaven: for his mercy endureth for ever.

    As our eyes are fixed I am reminded that when trials come, God is in control. It is good to have this mindset before the trial or trials come. As you read Psalm 136 you might pick out some things that you may notice wouldn't neccessarily bring "thanks" to your mind. How oft do we see the trial, but not the Lord working in the trial? As we seek to glorify God in our lives, we should not be surprised when trials come. Brief thoughts as I consider "stuff" going on in my life and the lives of those I love.
    Enjoy your accommodations at the Boo-shay bed and breakfast.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

People Need The Lord

Update on My Bro : )

Learning About Him