I GO BEFORE

This poem (at the end of the post) was given to me by Melissa C. last summer at THRBC - it pointed me to my LORD and reminded me of the Scripture that clearly states:

     "For My thoughts are not your thoughts, 
nor are your ways My ways," says the LORD.  
"For as the heavens are higher than the earth, 
so are My ways higher than your ways, 
and My thoughts than your thoughts." 
Isaiah 55:7-8

"...for as the heavens are higher than the earth..."

Child of My love, fear not the unknown morrow.
Dread not the new demand life makes of Thee,
Thine ignorance doth hold no cause for sorrow,
For what thou knowest not is known to Me.

Thou canst not see today the hidden meaning
of My command, but Thou the light shall gain.
Walk on in faith, upon My promise leaning,
And as thou goest, all shall be made plain.

One step thou seest: Then go forward boldly;
One step is far enough for faith to see.
Take that, and the next duty shall be told thee,
for step by step thy God is leading thee.

Stand not in fear, Thine adversaries counting;
Dare every peril, save to disobey.
Thou shalt march on each obstacle surmounting,
For I, the Strong, shall open up the way.

Therefore go gladly to the task assigned thee,
having My promise; needing nothing more
than just to know where'er the future find thee,
In all thy journeying - I GO BEFORE.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

People Need The Lord

Update on My Bro : )

Learning About Him