don't forget




Bless the LORD, O my soul! All that is within me, bless His holy name! Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits; who forgives all your iniquities (amen!), who heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from destruction (amen!), who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies, who satisfies your mouth with good things, so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's. Psalm 103:1-5
- - - 
Those of you who know me well, know that I can be a "forgetful" person (which is why I need coffee to help me remember things! Isn't that what coffee is for?!?).  The Lord has reminded me the past few days that even though I do forget some things,   He has written in His Word that I am not to forget all that He has done for me. We get so distracted     with life and we get "wrapped-up" in ourselves to the point that we can only see what this world has to offer rather than what God has offered in His Son Jesus Christ - LIFE! 
- - -
 "The thief does not come except to steal and to kill and to destroy. I (Jesus) have come that they may have life, and that they may have life more abundantly." John 10:10 
Don't forget all that God has done...
He forgives.
He heals.
He redeems.
He crowns.
He satisfies. 
- - -
Read Psalm 103. Here is a song that echoes Psalm 103.
May His praise be on our lips! May we not forget all His benefits!

Comments

  1. Very true. I've been thinking lately about the importance of faith plus actions. All that I know doesn't make a difference if I don't practice it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen. And everything we "practice" is because of faith. It's a pretty cool circle :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

People Need The Lord

Update on My Bro : )

Learning About Him