is this normal?

Take a look at the stove top in the Haugrud home....is there something wrong with this picture?
~
As I was concocting a soup, I couldn't find the black ladle to stir the soup. Mind you, I had placed it directly beside the pot and had not registered this in my mind. So - what else should I grab but a spatula? Here I am, stirring soup with a spatula.

The timer goes off for the rolls in the oven so I quickly place the spatula down and look at the rolls. Tim comes home, too. Slightly distracted and in the mad rush to "stir the soup" one more time (why?), I couldn't find the spatula!! Instead of taking a breath to look for the spatula or even the black ladle again, I quickly grab the first thing I see! A whisk. The whisk is used to give it a stir. Voila! Soup is finished!
At this point, I take a breath and notice a few things. The stove top. The black ladle. The spatula. The whisk. The opened spices.
Cooking is quite the adventure :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

People Need The Lord

Update on My Bro : )

Learning About Him