iphone Picture

You would think that I would have pictures uploaded/printed/framed from my trip to Europe with Kelly. Which was 6 months ago! Unfortunately, I do not have any pictures :-( BUT, I do have a few iphone pictures! Let me share them with you!!

PRAGUE, CZECH REPUBLIC

Img_1002
A Ventriliquist! 
Img_1109
Outside our overnight train in KRAKOV, POLAND ... a really nice man took this picture!
Img_1039
The hotel we stayed at in BERLIN, GERMANY. Thanks Kelly for modeling in this picture!
Img_1095
The scarf I bought during our last day of the trip. I saw it in PRAGUE on Day 2 of our trip and then hoped (and hoped!) it'd still be in the shop by Day 9 of our trip - it was!!

Img_1113

Kelly and I in our lovey hotel room on DAY 9, PRAGUE, CZECH REPUBLIC

Img_1130

Back in WICHITA, KANSAS. A little tired but so grateful for the shared traveling memories!!!

Img_1134

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

People Need The Lord

Update on My Bro : )

Learning About Him