96 hours

96 hours. That is how much time I spent in Bogota, Colombia. It was one of the sweetest trips I have ever been able to take because God's hand was so evidently shaping my friend's, Liz Paddock, life and He is teaching other Colombians to spread the word of GOD throughout the country. I saw so much need in that country, but I saw the body of Christ in Colombia seeing the need and asking God for help on how to meet the needs of the people.

P1013603

As I looked into the Bible this morning, my heart was "fearful" for the unexplained and the questions that sometimes swarm my mind concerning the future. But, as I prayed and read His Word, He showed me verses that took my eyes off of myself and pointed me to Him - the only One who can uphold! My mind then moved to Colombia. The work of making disciples in Colombia is fresh and new. At the same time, my friend recently got engaged to Mauricio - this is another fresh and new "thing" the LORD has placed on her path. We could, at times, become "fearful" with the new.  But, truly - His Word proclaims that He will uphold us and He has always proven Himself faithful. Be encouraged! God is with us wherever we are - He will uphold His children. 

 "Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand...for I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, 'Fear not, I will help you'." Isaiah 41:10, 13

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

People Need The Lord

Update on My Bro : )

Learning About Him