Do I allow quietness and confidence to by my strength?

P137

Quietness.
Rest.
Peace.
These three words often come to my mind as characteristics I love in the Lord Jesus Christ and our Great God. But, it's been interesting to study the Holy Spirit and see that the Holy Spirit is given to all believers in this dispensation of time for that very purpose. To give us quietness, rest, and peace..."and I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper (Comforter) that He may abide with you forever - nevertheless, I tell you the truth. It is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away the Helper will not come to you, but if I depart, I will send Him to you. And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness and of judgment." John 15:16-17, 16:7-8.-
The picture below is from a journal entry a few months ago..it reminded me of the in dwelling of the Holy Spirit and His work in our lives in this period of time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

People Need The Lord

Update on My Bro : )

Learning About Him