This past weekend was spent in Tulsa at Camp Christian. It had been 5 years since I had last been there and it did feel a bit strange being one of the "older" folks at the camp! ; ) It's hard to put into writing what the Lord taught me over the weekend, it's hard to even think of how to write it! Would you like to hear my story anyways? I'd just like to share some thoughts that He placed on my heart today and what caused these thoughts. I remember a little sigh that escaped my lips as my feet hit concrete yesterday after having been driving 2 1/2 hours back home from Tulsa. Time in the car was precious. It was spent listening to my brother A.P., talking with Cristina and sharing with each other what the Lord has taught us, drinking rootbeer, and while dear Cristina was sleeping I had plenty of time in the quiet car to be silent, listen, and talk with God. Lord, I don't understand! You're too awesome, too wonderful...words can't even describe how beauti...
Comments
Post a Comment