Dinner Time

Some diced up chocolate cake pieces.

 A lil' bit o' cinnamon whipping cream, a lil' bit o' raspberries, and more chocolate!!!

 Cinnamon Whipping Cream EVERYWHERE...
...it was a delicious and simple dessert.

 BAKED CHEESE TORTELLINI (Johnny Carino's inpspired me)
I made homemade alfredo sauce, then added some meat/tomato sauce to make a smoother red sauce. Boiled some tortellini's (not talented enough to make them myself) - added it to the sauce mixture. Grated some fresh parmesan and provolone...baked it for 20 minutes. It looked SO yummy - the cheese had baked so good!
My Dad said it was an amazing meal. I blushed.
Stephen even liked it too!

Comments

  1. I LOVE cheesy tortellini with Alfredo. Yum. What's your recipe for your homemade Alfredo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are invited to follow my blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like some of that dessert, please! The tortellini looks like it would be good, were I to eat Italian type food ever! (Fun fact, I have not willingly eaten anything with tomato-based sauce besides pizza since I was about 5, if ever!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Boiled some tortellini"
    Are these turtles with shorter legs on one side?
    kjk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

People Need The Lord

Update on My Bro : )

Learning About Him