I miss you...

This is for you Anne in Peru...
...I think of you often,
pray for you often,
and miss the sweet fellowship
we often share together.
The Lord is teaching you so much
in Peru!
Continue to let Him be your Guide,
your Instructor, and your Light.
Might people see in you, as I see in you,
our Savior's love and compassion
for this whole world;
a world that is lost in sin,
a world that is searching for love,
and a world that will only be truly satisfied
when they draw from the Living Water,
Jesus Christ our Lord.

In This Photo: Anne's Feet (left), Melissa's Feet (right).

Taken at the World War Memorial in Washingto D.C.







Comments

  1. Oh friend, I miss you a lot, too, especially this week. I am tired. But I will be home in a month! And I will see you then...
    Keep praying for me :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

People Need The Lord

Update on My Bro : )

Learning About Him