Where, Lord?

It will not do to say that you have no special call to go to China.
With these facts before you and with the command
of the Lord Jesus to go and preach the gospel to every creature,
you need rather to ascertain whether you have a special call to stay at home
-Hudson Taylor

This quote by Taylor have been going over and over in my head this evening. Makes me think alot about what He wants me to do versus what I want to do.

One of my favorite artists, Andrew Peterson, wrote these words down...he wrote them in relation to Abraham and Sarah following the Lord into an unknown land.
But the same can be applied to us today, how do we respond to the unknown situations ahead of us?
Do we glorify Him in the circumstance? Where are we putting our strength? Are we willing to obey?
- - -
Holy is the Lord,
Holy is the Lord.
And the Lord I will obey,
Lord, help me I don't know...the way.
- - -
~Psalm 111~

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

People Need The Lord

Update on My Bro : )

Learning About Him