O The Deep Deep Love

After listening to the words of "O The Deep Deep Love" this evening, I was reminded of how often I worry and question about what is going on in my life. But - when I think about the cross and the deep deep love of Jesus towards me...everything melts away as I rest in His love which is such a strong current that goes "underneath me, all around me...leading onward, leading homeward..."
Here is a link to this encouraging song: Click Here
"Many are the sorrows of the wicked,
but steadfast love surrounds
the one who trusts in the Lord."
Psalm 32:10

Comments

  1. His love surrounds us and consumes us and protects us and rests us. What a joy to be loved with such a deep love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it a good one???? That song just ministers to me, helps me to TRUST!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That verse that you quoted reminded me of a psalm that I have had written above my desk for the last few weeks:
    "He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty" Psalm 91:1

    We are always surrounded by His love and protection when we trust in Him :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

People Need The Lord

Update on My Bro : )

Learning About Him