Whadayathink?

For some time now I have been contemplating a new blog design that matched my style - and allowed me to put pictures up on a fairly neutral screen...so here it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What do you think?
Any feed back would be great!
Is the picture too dark? Do you like the placement of the words on my picture? What about the new background layout? Does it serve the purpose of catching the eye while yet giving the user a clear idea of what my blog is all about?
OH! And did you like the verse? This very verse has spoken volumes to me over the past week and my hearts desire is to know The Patient Waiting of looking for His coming, directing my heart into His love and serving Him faithfully until He, my Bridegroom, returns. There is so much I have learned from this simple verse - and I will have to take another blogspot (sometime soon!) to share with you my gleanings from the Word on what it means to patiently wait for Him. A lesson I don't think the Lord will ever stop trying to teach me!
A Word To My Blog Friends:
Thank you for sharing what the Lord has been teaching you in your lives on your blogs, it ministers to my heart in many ways and reminds me of how desperately we need Him in the midst of the trials, joys and sorrows we encounter on a day-to-day basis. You all mean so much to me and I am blessed to call you friend : )

Comments

  1. I LOVE IT!! Can I come and have a cup of tea with you and enjoy the waiting?! Love to you, dear one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! By all means - come and have some lovely tea with me and we'll chat : )
    By the way, for some reason my blogs picture looks uncentered on my page and the little tool signs are beside every gadget on my blog, without me being signed in. Wonder why that is...do you know? I've been tinkering around on my blog so much, it's probably doomed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good Melissa!! Its fun to play around with your blog isn't it?
    Hope you are doing well and settling into a new routine with school.
    Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

People Need The Lord

Update on My Bro : )

Learning About Him